"With thousands of new jobs across our state, a consistently falling unemployment rate and our record-breaking exports, it's clear that Missouri's economy is moving forward," Gov. Nixon said. "The jobs report issued today shows that Missouri employers have now created more than 46,000 new jobs in 2011 and 2012, while our unemployment rate is at the lowest point since December 2008. These encouraging numbers prove that balancing our budget, holding the line on taxes and investing strategically in areas like education and job-training have created a stable and positive business climate in Missouri. Together, we'll keep Missouri moving forward."
- Gov. Nixon celebrates Greene County earning Certified Work Ready Community status
- Gov. Nixon presents Flag of Freedom award to Boeing Aerospace
- Gov. Nixon celebrates Cole County earning Certified Work Ready Community status
- Gov. Nixon celebrates Buchanan County earning Certified Work Ready Community status
- Major mobile communications company selects Kansas City for its new headquarters
- Gov. Nixon helps Centene celebrate opening of new service center in Ferguson
- Gov. Nixon signs executive order to “Ban the Box” in state employment