– Executive Order 8 — Gov. Michael Parson establishes the Missouri Justice Reinvestment Executive Oversight Council
– Executive Order 7 — Gov. Michael Parson creates a Bicentennial Commission to prepare for Missouri's 200th anniversary celebrations in 2021.
– Executive Order 6 — Gov. Michael Parson designates members of his staff to have supervisory authority over departments, divisions and agencies of state government.
– Executive Order 5 — Gov. Michael Parson declares a drought alert for 47 Missouri counties and orders the director of the Department of Natural Resources to activate and designate a chairperson for the Drought Assessment Committee.
– Executive Order 4 — Gov. Michael Parson extends the deadline from Section 3d of Executive Order 17-03 through September 30, 2018.
– Executive Order 3 — Gov. Eric Greitens reauthorizes and restructures the Homeland Security Advisory Council.