– Executive Order 11 — Establishes the Missouri Food, Beverage, and Forest Products Manufacturing Task Force
– Executive Order 10 — Extends Executive Order 19-06 through August 31, 2019, for the purpose of continuing cleanup efforts in affected Missouri communities.
– Executive Order 8 — Declares that a State of Emergency exists in the State of Missouri and direct that the Missouri State Emergency Operations Plan be activated.
– Executive Order 7 — Order Extends Department of Natural Resources’ Authority to Ease Requirements for Flood Recovery
– Executive Order 6 — Easing regulation requirements during the state of emergency for cleanup and recovery process.